Flora Light is a lighter spread that easily fits into a well-balanced, heart-healthy diet, and is high in omega-3 and 6 which are essential for a healthy heart. Flora Light is a 40% fat spread and ideal for spreading and topping.
Flora Light is a lighter spread that easily fits into a well-balanced, heart-healthy diet, and is high in omega-3 and 6 which are essential for a healthy heart.
- Flora Light is a 40% fat spread.
- It is made with seed oils that are natural sources of omegas 3 and 6.
- Approved as part of the Heart and Stroke Foundation eating plan.
- Flora Light is great on sandwiches, warm toast and crackers, melted over vegetables or mixed into sauces.
- Flora Light is suitable for vegetarians.
- Available in packs of 500 g and 1 kg.
Water (57%), vegetable oils and fats (40%) [sunflower seed, canola seed and linseed oil, fully hydrogenated fats (palm and palm kernel)], starch, salt, whey powder, emulsifiers (E471, E322), preservative (potassium sorbate), citric acid, flavouring, colourant (beta-carotene), vitamins (A, D, E).
|Nut. Dosage Instruction||–||Per 100 g||Per Serving|
|Nutritional Information||As Packed||Per Serving|
|of which Sugar||g||0.5||0.1|
|Of which saturated fats||g||11.7||2.34|
|Trans fatty acids||g||<0.1||<0.1|
|Of which omega-6 fatty acids||mg||16310||3262|
|omega-3 fatty acids||mg||3000||600|
|of which ALA||mg||3000||600|
|Vitamin D||ug||11||2.2||15 %|
|Vitamin E||mg te||11.3||2.3||15%|