All oils used in Flora Vegan are plant-based, and no dairy or vitamin D is added into the product, making it 100% free of any animal derived material and 100% plant-based. Flora Vegan is a 60% fat spread making it ideal for spreading, cooking, frying and sautéing.
Flora Vegan has no animal derived ingredients. All oils used in the spread are plant-based, and no dairy or vitamin D is added into the product, making it 100% free of any animal derived material.
- Flora Vegan is a 60% fat spread.
- Made with seed oils that are natural sources of omegas-3 and 6.
- Approved as part of the Heart and Stroke Foundation eating plan.
- Great for everyday use on everything from sandwiches, to melting over vegetables, to cooking, frying and sautéing.
- Flora Vegan is dairy free and suitable for vegans.
- Available in packs of 500g.
Vegetable oils & fats (60%) [sunflower seed, canola seed and linseed oil, fully hydrogenated fats (palm and palm kernel)], water, salt, emulsifiers (E322, E471), preservative (potassium sorbate), citric acid, flavouring, colourant (beta-carotene), vitamins (A & E)
|Nut. Dosage Instruction||–||Per 100g||Per Serving
|Nutritional Information||As Packed||Per Serving|
|of which Sugar||g||0||0|
|Of which saturated fats||g||14.6||2.9|
|Trans fatty acids||g||<0.1||<0.1|
|Of which omega-6 fatty acids||mg||25900||5180|
|omega-3 fatty acids||mg||3000||600|
|of which ALA||mg||3000||600|