500ml oats 125ml pumpkin seeds 60ml linseeds 500ml Rice crispies 125ml Almonds, coarsely chopped 60ml Chia seed 125ml Fried cranberries 125ml Soft Turkish apricot 60ml Goji berries 100ml Brown sugar 150g Honey or syrup Pinch of salt 5ml Cinnamon 250ml Chopped dark chocolate
Preparation (for 21 portion) for
FLORA SUPER FOODS BREAKFAST BARS
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the oats, pumpkin seeds and linseeds on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place the rice crispies, almonds, chia seeds, cranberries, apricots and goji berries in a bowl and mix.
- Add the toasted oats, pumpkin seeds and linseeds into the bowl with the other seeds and berries, add the chopped chocolate and mix well.
- Pour the hot Flora mix into the bowl and mix until combined.
- Place the mix in a parchment lined baking tray and press down firmly using a potato masher.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or overnight.
- Remove the parchment with the set slab of superfood bars and slice into the sizes you want.
- Store in a container in the fridge for 3 – 4 weeks.