10-12 courgettes 1.5tbsp Flora regular, melted 400g ricotta cheese 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley 2tbsp chopped fresh mint 80g baby spinach, washed and roughly chopped Zest and juice of 1 lemon Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper 1tbsp toasted pine nuts (or toasted almonds), to garnish
Preparation (for 4 portion) for
COURGETTE CANNELLONI WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the courgettes lengthwise to form thin ribbons. Place the strips on a tray and brush with the melted Flora.
- Mix the ricotta, parsley, mint, spinach, lemon zest and juice and seasoning to taste.
- Create a sheet by layering the courgette ribbons slightly on top of one another and drop about 3 to 4 teaspoons of filling on one side of the sheet and roll the courgette layers over to form cannelloni.
- Repeat until most the cheese filling has been used up; leave enough to crumble over the top. Arrange the cannelloni in an oiled casserole dish, packing them tightly.
- Sprinkle over any remaining filling, season well then bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve garnished with pine nuts.