300g chicken breast fillets, sliced in strips 45ml ( 3 TBSP) Flora regular 10ml (2 tsp) chicken spice 30ml ( 2 TBSP) sweet chilli sauce 1Avocado Salt and pepper to taste COLESLAW 375ml ( 1 ½ cups) shredded white cabbage 375ml ( 1 ½ cups) grated carrot 250ml ( 1 cup) shredded red cabbage 45ml ( 3 TBSP ) chopped coriander 60ml ( 4 TBSP) mayonnaise
Preparation (for 4 portion) for
CRUNCHY CHICKEN WRAP
- Pan fry the sliced chicken in the Flora with the chicken spice and salt and pepper until cooked.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce and toss until covered. Set aside.
- Mix all the coleslaw ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the wraps on the counter top.
- Evenly share the coleslaw between the wraps, down the centre.
- Add half a sliced avocado to each wrap.
- Lastly divide the chicken between the wraps, on top of the slaw.
- Carefully roll the wraps, and slice diagonally in half, serving 2 halves per person.
Low carb, high nutrient, protein.
*For vegan wraps, use Flora vegan, vegan mayo and replace the chicken with roast butternut OR chickpea OR black beans OR tofu