4pieces fish of choice 30g baby carrot 300g baby marrows, cut in half lengthways 1packet/bunch spring onions, trimmed, roots, removed and cut into 3 100ml Flora gold Rind of 1 lemon Juice of 2 lemons 30ml ( 2 TBSP) chopped parsley 5ml ( 1 tsp) coarse ground black pepper 10ml ( 2 tsp) salt Lemon wedges to serve
Preparation (for 4 portion) for
Delicious Lemon Butter Fish
Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the fish in a casserole dish, with the fillets not touching.
- Sprinkle all the veg evenly around the fish and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Melt the Flora and stir in the lemon juice, lemon rind, salt and pepper and mix.
- Pour the lemon butter evenly over the fish and veg and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a starch of your choice or salad or crusty bread.
High in protein, fibre and nutrients. Gluten free, no carbs. Can be frozen. Fish is a great source of your ‘good fats’, omega 3.