3 Bananas 1 tsp fresh Ginger, grated 1 Tbsp brown sugar 1 Tbsp water 3 Eggs 125ml Castor sugar 50ml Flora Plant Butter™ 200ml Milk 2 cups All-purpose flour 4 tsp Baking powder Salt for seasoning Apple syrup to drizzle Oil for frying
Preparation (for 12-15 portion) for
- In a frying pan, over medium heat, cook the bananas, ginger, sugar and water, mashing with a spoon, until soft and smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the milk and melted Flora Plant Butter™ and whisk.
- Slowly incorporate the flour, baking powder and mashed banana.
- Season with salt. Heat a frying pan over medium heat, pour a little oil in pan, allow to get hot, then spoon a heaped tablespoon of mix into the pan, allow to cook until golden brown, then flip over and cook the other side. Best served warm with apple syrup.