2 Tbsp. (30ml) of Lime Zest, grated 30ml lime juice 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Balsamic Vinegar 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Fresh Fennel, chopped 2 small Red Chillies, seeded and chopped Robertsons Ground Black Pepper 4 Fish Fillets, skinned and de-boned (e.g. Kinglip, Hake) 2Tbsp. (30 ml) of Flora oil 450g of Mixed Fresh Vegetables (eg peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and mangetout) 30Fresh Herbs, chopped Fresh Fennel to Garnish Cooked Potatoes, rice or noodles to serve
Preparation (for 4 portion) for
FLORA CHILLI LIME FISH ON A BED OF RICE
- In a small bowl mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Arrange a single layer of the fish in a dish and pour over the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 15ml of the Flora oil in a frying pan and fry the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile cut the vegetables into even-size pieces.
- Heat the remaining Flora oil in a frying pan and stir fry the vegetables for 5 – 8 minutes. Stir in the herbs.
- Spoon the vegetables onto serving plates, top with the fish and serve immediately, while hot.