1 Onion 4 Celery Stalks 250g Mushrooms 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Flora Margarine 150g Whole Wheat Penne Pasta 1Egg 30g Grated Parmesan Cheese Basil Leaves
Preparation (for 2 portion) for
FLORA CREAMY PASTA WITH CELERY AND MUSHROOMS
- Peel and chop an onion and 4 celery stalks. Clean your mushrooms and cut them into quarters.
- Heat up two tablespoons of Flora Margarine in a large frying pan and fry the onion bits for 3 minutes on a medium heat. Add the chopped celery to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes. Spoon the mushrooms into the pan and cook them for about 4 minutes or until they turn a delicious golden-brown.
- While your vegetables fry away, put your penne pasta on the boil until they are al dente (Refer to al dente cooking instructions on the back of the pasta’s packet).
- Beat an egg, drain the pasta in a colander and put it right back into the pan. Stir with a wooden spoon and mix all of your elements – the vegetables, the beaten egg and al dente pasta – together.
- Add pepper, grated parmesan and basil for flavour and serve this delightful creation immediately.
If you’re looking for tasty Flora recipes that have your heart health in mind,be sure to take a look at our selection of healthy recipes.