1 tbsp Flora Regular 1 Garlic clove ½ Onion 1 tsp Mild curry powder 2/3 cup Veg Stock 2 cups Spinach 1 bunch Coriander – cleaned and remove the roots and leave some aside for garnish ¼ cup Pesto 100g Feta 4 -6 Eggs Avo & Full cream yogurt (optional extras for serving)
Preparation (for 4 portion) for
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In the pan heat the Flora, then fry the onion until soft and add the garlic and curry powder, simmer for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Into a blender pour the onion and stock liquid and the coriander, spinach and pesto, and then blend until smooth.
- Pour into a skillet pan or shallow oven proof baking dish.
- Using a spoon make a well in the sauce for each egg, then crack the eggs into each well.
- Crumble over the feta and season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Place in a preheated oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, slices of avo and a dollop of yogurt.