For the salmon: 45ml (3 tbsp.) Flora Light Grated zest of 1 lemon Handful fresh dill or fennel, chopped 4 salmon fillets For the sautéed greens: 30ml (2 tbsp.) Flora Ligh 2 garlic cloves, chopped 100g green beans, topped 100g asparagus, stalky bottoms cut off 100g zucchini, cut into julienne (thin strips)
Preparation (for 4 portion) for
GRILLED SALMON ON A BED OF PAN SAUTÉED GREENS
- For the salmon; combine the Flora Light, lemon zest and dill.
- Heat half the Flora mixture in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Fry the salmon fillets skin side down for 5 minutes, while glazing the salmon with the pan sauces. Top the salmon with the rest of the Flora Mixture.
- Place a lid on the frying pan and leave the fish to steam for 2 minutes or until just cooked.
- For the vegetables; Heat the Flora Light and garlic in a large frying pan. Fry the green beans, asparagus and zucchini for 5 minutes. Or until tender. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve the salmon on top of the greens with fresh lemon wedges.