80g brown sugar 30ml (2 tbsp.) honey 330g rolled oats 100g pumpkin seeds 100g linseed 100g Flora Light, melted 140g sultanas 40g dates, chopped 70g dried bananas, chopped 80g cashew nuts 80g almonds
Preparation (for 12 portion) for
HONEY ROASTED OAT AND NUT GRANOLA
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Combine the sugar, honey, oats, pumpkin seeds, linseeds, cashew nuts, almonds and Flora Light together in a mixing bowl.
- Spread onto a large baking tray and toast, stirring every 10 minutes to prevent catching for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Remove and allow to cool down.
- Add the sultanas, dates, and dried bananas. And toss together until well combined.
- Place in an airtight container. Serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit.