83ml Flora Gold 41ml castor sugar 1ml vanilla essence 200ml cake flour For the Icing: 124ml icing sugar 0.5 egg white 1 drop lemon juice Gold balls
Preparation (for 10 portion) for
- Cream Flora Gold and castor sugar together until light and fluffy. Mix in flour and knead lightly. Place in the fridge for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Roll out on a floured board and cut into shapes using cookie cutters.
- Bake at 170°C for 10 – 15 minutes until pale golden in colour. Cool slightly before removing from the tray. When cold they are ready to decorate.
- Icing Preparation:
- Sift icing sugar. Beat egg lightly and then add icing sugar gradually, beating well, until the icing reaches piping consistency. Beat in lemon juice.
- Colour small quantities of icing according to personal taste. Spoon each colour of icing into a small plastic bag and snip off one corner to make a piping bag. Pipe onto cookies. Decorate with gold balls.