4 fillets Line fish of choice 40g Flora Plant Butter™ 50ml White wine ½ Lemon zest and Lemon juice 2 Tbsp Chives/dill/parsly, roughly chopped 2 Tbsp Capers
Preparation (for 1 portion) for
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Tear 2 x piece of tin foil that is square. Fold the edges so that you get a lip and is watertight.
- Place the fish fillets into the centre of the tin foil pouch.
- Add the wine, Flora Plant Butter™, chives, lemon and capers on top of the fish.
- Tear another piece of foil large enough to cover the pouch. Seal the pouch by crimping together the edges.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 – 15 minutes depending on how thick the fillets are. Remove fish from pouch, place on plate and spoon the sauce over the fish.