250ml Cooked Quinoa 250ml Cooked Barley 250ml cooked Brown rice 1 tin Chickpeas, drained and rinsed 1 tin Lentils, drained and rinsed 60ml Olive oil 10ml Salt 5ml Pepper 45ml Honey 45ml Dijon mustard 30ml Flora Light 80ml Yogurt 20g bag Wild Rocket 500ml Baby spinach, thinly shredded 1 Avocado, sliced/ cubed 60ml Pomegranate seeds
Preparation for 6-8 People
- Toss together the Quinoa, Brown rice, barley, chickpeas and lentils.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil.
- Stir in the shredded spinach.
- Brown the Flora light in a pan, and set aside to cool.
- Stir together the honey, mustard, yogurt and browned Flora light until smooth.
- Layer the grain mix top with rocket, then top with avocado.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle pomegranates
- The grains and dressing can be made ahead of time, making this salad a lovely option for weekly meal prep!