For the mac & cheese: 500g Macaroni, uncooked 60ml Flora Plant BUTTER 80ml Milk 5ml Salt 1.25ml Pepper 750ml Cheese 5ml Cayenne pepper For the nut crusted chicken: Flora Plant BUTTER Chicken breast Cashew nuts 10ml Za’atar 10ml Parika 7.5ml Salt 5ml Pepper
Preparation for 6-8 People
Nut crusted chicken with baked mac & cheese
For the mac & cheese:
- Cook the pasta al dente using half the salt.
- Drain the pasta and then stir in the Flora and milk.
- Stir the cheese and salt and pepper.
- Place into a oven proof dish.
- Top with a sprinkling of cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 10 -25 minutes until the cheese is golden on top.
For the nut crusted chicken:
- Crush the cashews with the spices in a ziplock bag.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bag and shake to coat in the nut and spice mix.
- Melt Flora Plant BUTTER in a pan over a medium heat and fry the chicken breasts. until cooked and golden brown. IF the breasts are thick, you can finish them off in the oven next to the mac & cheese for 5-10 minutes to avoid the crust burning.