250ml (1 cup) quinoa 500ml (2 cups) vegetable stock 45ml (3 TBSP) Flora 250ml (1 cup) roughly chopped baby spinach 3 XL eggs 60ml (1/4 cup) grated parmesan 125ml (1/2 cup) hopped spring onions 125ml (1/2 cup) chopped ham Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation (for 8 portion) for
- Place the quinoa, vegetable stock and Flora in a small pot and boil for 10 to 12 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and leave to wilt.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pre heat the oven to 180C.
- When the quinoa is cool, add it to the egg mixture and stir until combined.
- Grease your muffin pan of choice and spoon the mixture into the muffin tin until each indentation is ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Serve warm for breakfast or cold for lunch.