chicken fillets, cut into strips Salt and pepper 1 egg, lightly whisked mixed seeds like, sunflower seeds, linseeds, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds 2 tbsp. Flora Regula 2 tbsp. olive oil 1 small red cabbage, thinly sliced 1 small green cabbage, thinly sliced A small handful cocktail tomatoes, halved 6 taco shells For the Flora mayo 2 tbsp. Flora Regular 2 tbsp. mayonnaise Handful chives, chopped Handful parsley, chopped
Preparation (for 6 portion) for
SEED CRUSTED CHICKEN TACOS
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper. Dip each fillet into the whisked egg. Then coat the chicken fillets with the seed mix.
- Heat the Flora Regular and olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry the chicken fillets in batches for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer them to an oven tray and bake for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Fill the taco shells with red cabbage, green cabbage, cucumber and chicken strips.
- For the Flora mayo; combine the Flora Regular, mayonnaise, chives and parsley.
- Dollop the taco’s with the Flora mayo.