2 garlic cloves, chopped 0.5 cup Flora Regular mixed seeds like; sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, linseeds and sesame seeds 2 tbsp. Dukkha spice 2 tbsp. chia seeds can butter beans, drained zucchini, grated quinoa flakes 1 egg whole wheat flour For the burgers: 5 seeds buns 0.5 cup double cream yoghurt cocktail tomatoes, roasted Handful rocket
Preparation (for 5 portion) for
SEEDED BEAN BURGERS
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a food processor combine the garlic, 30ml Flora Regular, half the seed mix, Dukkha spice, chia seeds, butter beans, zucchini and quinoa. Process until smooth.
- Add the egg, flour and salt. Mix until it comes together.
- Form the mixture into tennis sized balls. Roll the balls into the remaining seeds mixture. Flatten out to form a patty.
- Place the patties on an oven tray. Melt the remaining Flora Regular and drizzle over the patties. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Serve on top of the seeded buns with cocktail tomatoes, rocket leaves and a dollop with double cream yoghurt.