235g Cake Flour 10ml (2 tsp) Baking Powder 5ml (1 tsp) Bicarbonate of Soda 5ml (1 tsp) Salt 285g Whole Wheat Flour 165g Sugar 90g All Bran Flakes 115g Oats 120g Almonds, Roughly Chopped 250g Mixture of Seeds like: Pumpkin Seeds, Linseed, and Sunflower Seeds 250g Flora Original, Melted 325ml (11/3 Cup) Water 15ml (1 tbsp) Apple Cider Vinegar
Preparation (for 60 portion) for
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 27 cm x 35 cm deep dish oven pan with Flora.
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and whole wheat flour together.
- Add the sugar, all bran flakes, oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and linseeds.
- Whisk the melted Flora Original, water and apple cider vinegar together until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared oven pan and bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean. Turn out on a wire rack and leave to cool down.
- Preheat the oven to 90°C.
- Slice into fingers. And leave the rusks to dry in the oven for 2-3hours or until completely dry. Store in an airtight container.