For the Sauce: 30ml (2tbsp) Flora Regular 5cm Piece of Ginger, Chopped 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped Finely 30ml (2 tbsp) Soya Sauce 30ml (2 tbsp) Sweet Chilli Sauce 30ml (2 tbsp) Peanut Butter 15ml (1 tbsp) Lime Juice 165ml Coconut Cream For the Stir-Fry: 60ml (1/4 Cup) Flora Regular 500g Chicken Fillets 500g Selection of Stir-Fry Vegetables, Julienned
Preparation (for 4 portion) for
THAI CHICKEN STIR-FRY
- For the sauce; Whisk together the Flora, ginger, garlic, soya sauce, sweet chilli, peanut butter, lime juice and coconut cream in a medium bowl.
- Heat 30ml of Flora in a wok over medium high heat. Add the chicken fillets and fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add half the sauce and wok for another 2 minutes or until the chicken is coated with the sauce. Remove the chicken from the wok.
- Add the rest of the Flora (30ml) to the wok with the stir fry vegetables and wok for another 2 minutes. Add the other half of the sauce and the chicken back into the wok and stir through.
- Serve with fresh coriander and coconut shavings.