30ml (2 tbsp.) Flora Original 1 onion, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 1x 400g can whole peeled tomatoes 6 whole wheat pita breads 200g goat’s cheese, sliced 1 avocados, peeled and pips removed 60ml (1/4 cup) Flora Regular Handful of fresh of herbs like parsley and thyme, chopped 100g smoked salmon ribbons
Preparation (for 6 portion) for
WHOLE WHEAT MINI PIZZA’S WITH AVOCADO AND SMOKED SALMON
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat the Flora Original in a frying pan over medium high heat. Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the whole peeled tomatoes and squash the tomatoes fine with a fork. Cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Place the pita breads on a large baking tray. Spread the pizza sauce over each pita bread. Top with sliced goats cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In the meantime; in a medium bowl, squash the avocado fine with a fork. Mix the avocado, Flora Gold and herbs together. Lightly season with salt.
- Top the pizza’s with dollops of the avocado mixture and smoked salmon ribbons. Top with fresh coriander and serve with fresh lime quarters.