45ml ( 3 TBSP) Flora regular 1 onion, sliced in wedges ½ red bell pepper, cubed ½ yellow bell pepper, cubed 60ml ( 4 TBSP) Thai red curry paste (vegan) 500g chicken breast, cut into cubes 1tin coconut milk 6baby marrow, cut in slices at an angle 125g / 1 punnet baby corn, sliced and halved 100g green beans, topped and tailed and halved 250ml ( 1 cup) steamed cubed butternut 5ml ( 1 tsp) salt 30ml (2 TBSP) brown sugar 15ml ( 1 TBSP) lemon juice 30ml (2 TBSP) chopped coriander
Preparation (for 4 portion) for
Wholesome Thai Red Curry
- In a wok or large frying pan, melt the Flora, add the onion, garlic and bell peppers and sauté until soft.
- Add the curry paste and fry for 1 minute, then add the chicken and fry until sealed.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in all the chopped vegetables, salt, sugar and lemon juice and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the chopped coriander and serve with basmati rice.
High in protein, nutrients and fibre. Gluten free, low carbs. Freezes well.
*Can be vegan by using Flora vegan, and replacing the chicken with cubed sweet potato OR broccoli.